Monday, March 30, 2009

Baby Shower and fun in the snow!!

I have been meant to post these pics up these last few weeks, but have just been busy! We are moving next weekend, so there is tons to do. My girlfriend kim, through me a baby shower on 3/21. She did such an awesome job! She is great! This is a pic of what it looked like. Carly made a amazing cake. It looked cool as a butterfly, but also tasted really good!






We played a really funny game where you have to guess what candy bar is melted in the diaper! It was a lot harder than you would think! We even had a few do a taste test!!





Here is all of the girls showing of the super cool prizes that they one from the games!




Kylie did a great job helping me open all of my presents! She is just so cute!





My cousin got married in utah on the 13th march. It was great to be ablt to go to his sealing! My family ended up coming up to the wedding, and then stayed to hang out for a few days after. It was really nice seeing them and spending time wiht kim's family! We went sledding! Which was the first time for me!



Here is me going down the mountain, but I forgot to slow down so I hit a bump and fliped off! Not a big deal, but I rolled on my belly so I was a little nervous that I hurt the baby! Everything is fine though. Needless to say, it was my only run! :(















Here is Mason surfin' down the mountain instead of sledding... Then crashing 2 feet later! He should have just stuck with sledding! Hahaha!















This is some of my family that came up to visit us. We had a lot of fun just playing around! That is the best smile I could get from Mason, punk!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah its so hard to get a good pict of Dave- he always makes a face or ends up having a weird expression lol! So a lot of the time I just have him kiss me- a kissing pict always comes out good lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cody has a 'smile' too for pictures. drives me CRAZY. i made him promise me he wouldn't do it in our wedding pictures. thankfully he kept his promise.

    so good to see you tonight. good luck with baby ashlyn. can't wait to see pics!

    ReplyDelete