Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Another Week

I am know 21 weeks! Finally over half way! I think that I am just so excited to be a mom that it seems like my pregnancy is taking forever! I am glad for the time to prepare though.

Are big news this week is that last night Mason finally felt little Ashlynn kick for the first time! He was very excited to feel something. Normally when he puts his hand on my stomach it calms her down. I think that means she will be a daddy's girl. She is normally mellow through the day, even I have a hard time feeling her sometimes. It has been interesting though that these last couple of weeks we have gone to the temple twice. Both times, she was so excited and moving around like crazy! I think she new exactly where we were! Its amazing the conection these little angels have.

6 comments:

  1. Mindy! Your blog looks cute! And your baby bump looks like its grown since the last time I saw you! Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mindy I found you! Your belly is the cutest! It was so good to see you this weekend. I can't wait to meet all these babies this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Mindy! I am so happy I found your blog! And you are having a baby!!! That is so exciting! So besides that, how is life for you guys? I'm going to go ahead and add you to my friends list on my blog...so check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay!! I found your blog. So cute!! And look you are showing now...love it! I am so excited for you all and a girl!!! Now I can keep in touch with you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Mindy! Cute Blog! Cute belly too! Here's my blog so now we can be blog buddies! haha themillsfamdizzle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so excited for you. Thx for sharing those tender thoughts and experiences :)

    ReplyDelete