Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Crazy April!

Sorry it has been so long since I have posted anything! I have had a crazy last month! Mason and I our out of Rexburg and in Philly finally! So far I like it, but have not had a chance to see to much yet. I spent 2 weeks in AZ before i came out here and had a baby shower. My mom did an amazing job like normal, and it was really nice seeing a lot of my old friends. I really miss living their! While I was there I got to do my good friends hair for her wedding. She had a beautiful wedding. I also got to spend time with my nieces and newphews, which is really why I go home so much!! :) JK. I had a blast in AZ, but am gratefull to be home with mason. I had my 25th birthday on this last sunday! Birthdays are starting to make me feel old! Mason was very sweet and did all the cooking and cleaning all day. He got me beautiful roses and the movie anastasi and an i-pod. Then he made me cake and invite our friends over to celebrate. It was a lot of fun even though it ment that I am older! Everything is going great with our pregnancy. We are searching for a new doctor, but we have an apt. tommorrow, so cross your fingers.




Birthday presents!
















Here is me looking big and pregnant!



Mason made a very yummy birthday cake!








Here I am blowing out the candles!









I attempted to get all the kids together, but this is the best I got!



These are some of my adorable nieces and newphews!




This is one of my best friends from high school! She got married on April 18.







Here is mason and I seeing who could drink juice from a bottle faster at my baby shower in AZ!







These are 2 of my good friends!

3 comments:

  1. Happy late Birthday! You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY MINDY! I'm glad you had a fun bday! I love the flowers and your presents! Mason did good! What a fun trip! Your nieces and nephews are so stinkin cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated Mindy!! I'm glad you made it out to Philly safely. Miss you guys!!

    ReplyDelete