Thursday, June 25, 2009

Chillin in DC!

A couple of weeks ago we went to DC with some friends. We had a lot of fun going to the musuems and seeing all the sights! There is so much to see there that I feel like we barley scratched the surface! My favorite was the holocaust museum! If you go to DC you have to go their for sure. It was very humbling to be remind of our history and how cruel people can be. Its good to now that are government does try to help other countries for the good.

Well, on another note, our baby is healthy and were are waiting to meet her! It is hard to belive that we will have a baby in like 3 weeks! I am very eager and nervous all at the same time. Im just glad that my mom will be out her to help me!





































3 comments:

  1. Why didnt u tell me u were comming? We only live 15 mins away from dc- miss u! Happy u had fun though. DC is a great place. And I am SO excited for u to have ur little girl! I was wondering how much longer u had.

    ReplyDelete
  2. DUDE i am so jealous of you dixon's and your travels... DC is also on my list of places to go.

    glad you guys had fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 3 more weeks??? Really? For some reason I thought it was closer. At least you can get some traveling before the babies start. SOOO jealous!

    ReplyDelete